Re: [linux-audio-dev] steve's next plugin?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] steve's next plugin?
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 20:06:30 EEST

Hi folks,

BTW: I ported the glame highpass, lowpass, bandpass, bandpass analog
filters (all chebyshev based IIR) to
swh-plugins. And as a bonus I added a notch filter. The framework for
the IIR is also usable by other
plugins and it's so generic that you can use it for FIR as well.

So watch out for the next swh-plugins release and have fun.

Cheers, Alex