Re: [linux-audio-dev] A "best" event delegation strategy?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] A "best" event delegation strategy?
From: Lukas Degener (AFBLukas_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 20:31:58 EEST

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

>On Fri, 30 May 2003, Lukas Degener wrote:
>

>>Kjetil:
>>yes i have tried pd some time ago, and was rather impressed by what it
>>could do. I guess by now it is possible to cook coffee and get the girl
>>next door laid with it. :-)
>>But i haven't ever looked at the code. And i imagine it to be rather
>>complex. :-)
>>

>My thought was that you could make your program in pd.

Yes, i did consider this, too. I am even convinced that this would by
far be the easiest solution.
I am just experimenting a bit with ideas that i gathered over time, to
see if i can fit them together into a working programm.
I sometimes try to connect this experiments to actual problems i have in
my everyday music making, but after all it's just for the fun of it.
Just want to see that it works ;-)

Regards,
Lukas