Re: [linux-audio-dev] Bristol Synth

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Bristol Synth
From: guenter geiger (geiger_AT_xdv.org)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 13:21:09 EEST

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, CK wrote:
> I read:
> > Hi, I've been playing a lot with bristol synth and really love it. So
> > much so that I've been trying to 'Jackify' it. Actually, I'm pretty
>
> so ist there a jackified bristol anywhere to download ?

Reading that message I tried to get bristol running with libjackasyn,
and it works perfectly.

Get libjackasyn from http://devel.demudi.org/download/

Edit the bristol startup script and put "jacklaunch" in front of the
bristolengine entries at the very end.

Then Start jack, bristol ...

Greetings,
Guenter