Re: [linux-audio-dev] play'n'rec

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] play'n'rec
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 10:27:41 EEST

I read:
> How i can from my linux C program at the same time
> take sound from souncard line input ( ,maybe change level and something else )
> AND give it back to line output

system("cat /dev/dsp > /dev/dsp");

no but seriously, you might want to take a look at jack (http://jackit.sf.net/)
there are example sources that come with the package to get you started.

regards,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)