[linux-audio-dev] libakai

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] libakai
From: Christian Schoenebeck (christian.schoenebeck_AT_epost.de)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 15:28:42 EEST

Hi!

I have ported Sebastien Metrot's libakai to Linux some couple of weeks ago.
Until it will be in CVS one day you can get it from:

        http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~cschoene/projects/libakai/

I added some code to the demo application to extract samples from a Akai disc
yesterday, so you can now actually not only see but also hear what's on a
disc.

You will notice that there's still a small bug, I will fix it ASAP, but I
won't complain if someone else will look for it ;)

Best regards.
Christian