Re: [linux-audio-dev] 8bit sound wav playing to a 16bit sound card...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 8bit sound wav playing to a 16bit sound card...
From: Derrick (derrick_AT_logicalsi.com)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 17:39:23 EEST

Downloaded the xmms dirver and installed the libsndfile library but XMMS still
plays the sound fast... And also Crashes... I'm wondering if it's just my
sound card. :-(``````

--
I was in a bar and I walked up to a beautiful woman and said, "Do you live
around here often?"  She said, "You're wearing two different-color socks."