Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux && dsp additions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux && dsp additions
From: Jay Vaughan (seclorum_AT_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 00:48:14 EEST

>Is this avenue worth pursuing further, or should I look beyond a $1700
>PwPulsar and find another DSP/DAW dev platform? Anyone have any leads?
>I ran into TCelectronics Powercore Firewire which seems decently
>assembled, but I do not know of any Linux efforts being made on this...

I would say give up on Creamware and try to get a TC Powercore Linux
project going.

The Powercore products are extremely well supported in their driver
development efforts right now (releases imminent, I believe) and I
think that TC would react very positively to anyone attempting to get
Powercore working in the Linux environment, given the appropriate
pitch. Their technology is conducive to the effort to add DSP to
Linux, anyway.

--

;

Jay Vaughan r&d>>music:technology:synthesizers - www.access-music.de/