Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference in Karlsruhe

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference in Karlsruhe
From: fbar_AT_footils.org
Date: Wed Jun 18 2003 - 15:22:21 EEST

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 01:39:18PM +0200, Matthias Nagorni wrote:

> Early registrations (email either me or Frank Neumann <Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com>)
> would help us to estimate the approximate scale of the event which can be
> even larger than last time. If you can do a talk or presentation please let
> us know the subject and estimated time you need for this. Depending on the
> number of talks we can decide whether we will have two parallel sessions.

I would like to do a "real" talk on Pd, like the (hidden) one on the first
conference's sunday. I'll have to think about the details yet. Then I
also talked about a DJing night with Frank de Pol. I'd dj netaudio with a Pd
patch done for exactly that, but could also perform with some of my Pd
stuff.

ciao

--
Frank Barknecht