Re: [linux-audio-dev] patches for kernel 2.4.21 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] patches for kernel 2.4.21 ?
From: Maarten de Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 12:28:27 EEST

> > i'd encourage people to try 2.5 to iron out audio-specific problems
> > before we go into 2.6-test and the developers get nervous...

I'd love to, but a real show-stopper is that the (evil closed source)
nvidia drivers don't support the 2.5 kernel... I've seen some patches
for older versions (both kernel and drivers) but obviously I want
cutting edge :-) . Has anybody got the (latest) NVidia drivers to
work with the latest 2.5 kernel?

(This might seem to be off-topic, but I need accelerated X to display
audio)

Maarten