RE: [linux-audio-dev] New powermacs?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] New powermacs?
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 02:34:28 EEST

Although if I ended up running Linux on it I would be paying a lot more
for (at best) comparable hardware shrink-wrapped in the pretty box. If
that is all, then I guess I feel rehabilitated :-).

I am really thinking here whether OS X is worth the stab, or will I feel
caged once I abandon the freedom of Linux. It seems you've partially
answered my question, and I thank you for that!

Thank you very much for your honest reply!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico