[linux-audio-dev] Using 'fastaudio', the python wrapper to PortAudio

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Using 'fastaudio', the python wrapper to PortAudio
From: Frederic (linux_AT_gbiloba.org)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 14:57:36 EEST

Hello,

(I'm not sure if this is the right list to post this question. Please let
me know if I should use the user list instead).

I made a C program using PortAudio, and I would like to re-write it in
python, using the wrapper fastaudio.

There is a little example in the fastaudio package, but not enough to
understand how to use the callback function.

Does anybody has a more complex example, using callback ?

Regards,

--
   Frederic

http://linux.gbiloba.org