[linux-audio-dev] OpenAFS and preemptible patch

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] OpenAFS and preemptible patch
From: Maarten De Boer (mdeboer_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 21:54:21 EEST

Hello,

I have been doing some tests with OpenAFS, and it hangs on me
frequently. On the OpenAFS I found out that this is very likely
caused by the preemptible patch. Knowing that a lot of people
around here are using that patch, I'd like to ask if any of you
have experienced the same, and know of a solution, or an alter-
native that NFS which would work well with low latency kernels.

Maarten