[linux-audio-dev] BruteFIR v0.99j released

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] BruteFIR v0.99j released
From: Anders Torger (torger_AT_ludd.luth.se)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 00:45:24 EEST

On my way to 1.0, I just released v0.99j of BruteFIR, which contains
some new stuff, most notable it now uses FFTW3 instead of FFTW2, and
also supports 32 bit and 64 bit floating point precision in the same
binary.

I've done my usual 10 minute Quality Assurance Testing, and since quite
much has been added, I may have broken some stuff. But since I'm lazy,
I just release and hope for the best to happen, and if anyone stumbles
over a bug, let me know and I'll fix it promptly.

http://www.ludd.luth.se/~torger/brutefir.html

/Anders Torger