Re: [linux-audio-dev] "pd" in englisch ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] "pd" in englisch ...
From: Alfons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_alcatel.be)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 11:17:23 EEST

On Wed, Jul 16, 2003 at 10:26:19PM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:

> frank's radio article, care of google translation. this is great. it
> makes me sound like a native german attempting to speak english, with
> a result much less polished than frank b. or frank n.'s excellent
> adoption of my native tongue. actually, it makes me sound as if i can
> barely speak the language at all, which might not be so far from the
> truth :)

It surely has a high 'hello hello' content. For the uninitiated,
'hello hello' is TV comedy series set in France during WW II.
It's full of French, Brits and Germans all trying to speaks each
other's language, with hilarious results.

Apart from how Frank's name got mangled up, there are some other
gems: 'the case of hammer' (Hammerfall), and 'Linux, for technical
reasons, is not able to swallow'.

--
FA