Re: [linux-audio-dev] "pd" in englisch ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] "pd" in englisch ...
From: Lukas Degener (AFBLukas_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 13:10:07 EEST

>Apart from how Frank's name got mangled up, there are some other
>gems: 'the case of hammer' (Hammerfall),

It's sure fascinating how translation engines "work".

For the non-krauts: one meaning of the german word "Fall", is the
english word case "case", and there actualy exist concatenated words like
"im Zweifelsfall" == "in case of doubt". Poor google, it must have
seemed just too obvisous. :-)

btw, my favourite phrase:
"One can simply its favourite program use and does not have nevertheless
not without the one ability do, which supplies only another program."
I'm sure there is some satanic message hidden in this line. Think i will
record it and put it into one of my next songs.
Translate it back, and i'm sure you get something sounding like an
alternative opening for Kant's "Kritik der reinen Vernunft"

And, Franc "the genuine" Bark-N, better watch out, as this might become
your new nick, before you know it. :-)

genuinly yours,
Lukas