Re: [linux-audio-dev] sweep jackification alpha patch

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] sweep jackification alpha patch
From: torbenh_AT_gmx.de
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 14:27:35 EEST

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 03:02:16PM +0200, torbenh_AT_gmx.de wrote:

> hi...
>
> i just wanted to tell you all that i have a jackified sweep running
> here.
>
> recording does not work yet.
>
> and you have to press play for a first time to open the jack port.
>
> the diff is available at
>
> http://galan.sourceforge.net/sweep-0.8.2-jack.diff.gz
>
> dont look at the code: its still a little messy and i dont deallocate the
> jack port yet. but hey, its a 5 hours hack.
>
> the patch is a little big because of different autotools here.
> but it seems to work.

the patch has been fixed so that the steps listed down there are no more
needed.

you only need to apply it and if you have jack installed, it will build
with jack output.

and if you try it. please send me feedback.
or send feedback to sweep-devel list.

there seem to be some issues still.
so if we can make up a list of items i need to dig into it would be
nice.

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language