Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll: Distro for audio and MIDI development

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll: Distro for audio and MIDI development
From: Ismael Valladolid Torres (ismael_AT_sambara.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 23:57:29 EEST

Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> I have been using testing on two desktop machines and an iBook for for
> up to two years now. I have never had anything break in testing and its
> pretty close to the cutting edge.

I don't find testing as cutting edge as desirable, at least for some
important packages for me. Moreover, I heard that sometimes testing is
more unstable than unstable, and that when testing breaks, your face
gets a different color than that it gets when unstable breaks. ;)

Don't know if this is a well based information, though.

Regards, Ismael