Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] hdspmixer-1.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] hdspmixer-1.0
From: Thomas Charbonnel (thomas_AT_undata.org)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 17:18:20 EEST

> Anyone out there know of any companies/individuals I might recommend
> for linux audio driver development for those vendors without the
> experience to do this in-house? Thomas do you work with RME hardware
> specifically?
>
> Shane

Maybe you should ask this to the alsa-devel list too. I think Paul Davis
could be interested in doing this kind of job. I'm interested too.
I worked on the hdsp driver and helper apps mainly because I owned a
Multiface
and wanted to use its full potential under my favourite and now only OS...

Thomas