Re: [linux-audio-dev] Mx4

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Mx4
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 13:23:58 EEST

Hi list,
ja_linux_AT_yahoo.se wrote:

> There is now a new soft synth available at
> http://hem.passagen.se/ja_linux/
>
> The page should explain approximately what it is all about

Thanks a lot for that contribution to the community! I only have one
small concern: On the web page you state that the source is released
under the GPL, but the actual .zip archive only contains sources,
Makefile and binary, but no "COPYING" file which would clearly identify
it as GPL even if someone has not visited the project's homepage. Please
add COPYING (should be available e.g. from http://www.gnu.org, or
probably even from your local harddisk) to the archive to make it clear
that derived work would also be GPL.

Thanks,
Frank

PS: Oh, and while you are at it - please have the archive unpack its
contents into a subdirectory like Mx4/ :-).