[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Best and Worst?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Best and Worst?
From: holborn (holborn_AT_telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 20:59:39 EEST

On Lunes, 4 de Agosto de 2003 18:31, Natalia wrote:
> Hello -
>
> I'm writing an article on Linux as an OS for audio production. I was
> wondering if I could take a poll of what people think is the best and the
> worst Linux audio software. I'm looking for sequencers, audio editors,
> software synthesizers and samplers. Not really looking for CD burning
> software or MP3 players.

Well my owns in the worst part ... :-)

Sorry ... you know me ... i cant undertand very well the english language
maybe i'm wrong .... but i think that is not serious .... the worst "free"
applications???

For develope a "free" worst application ... one person needs hundred hours,
and hundred more to learn how to do it. And maybe this application can do a
small usefull thing .... and is free.

If you pay for something you can speak about this if you dont like it.

All the free applications are in the best part, i think you need to change
your point of view ... and write about the most usefull applications only.

Thanks ....

Josep