Re: [linux-audio-dev] Pair of Audiophile 24/96s?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Pair of Audiophile 24/96s?
From: jeff wade (jeff_AT_hostnotfound.org)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 22:29:21 EEST

I too have a pair of Midiman 24/96's, and they sound great.
I've been toying with .asoundrc (I've read the RME Hammerfall config and
the TwoCardsAsOne page too), and so far I dont have what I want.

I looking for both cards to function in sync, as a four (or eight?) -
track recording platform.

Can someone point me in the right direction with my .asoundrc file,
and jackd options? how do i ensure the cards are synched?