Re: [linux-audio-dev] KEYBOARDS: Linux is not suited for audio applications ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] KEYBOARDS: Linux is not suited for audio applications ...
From: Natalia Rakowski (soulsource_AT_cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 22:32:18 EEST

I'll definitely make an attempt to be there. I just finished a big feature
article on Linux audio. When I find out when it's going to print, I'll let
everyone know. I think I presented Linux as a platform to definitely try
for audio work. I hope everyone reads it and gives me feedback.

Again, I'll let everyone know when it will be available.

-- Natalia