Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION

Subject: Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION
From: Ismael Valladolid Torres (ismael_AT_sambara.org)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 14:13:55 EEST

El lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2003, a las 11:33, Dan Hollis escribe:
> It's time to just block rima-tde.net, they don't care about their spam and
> they won't do anything about the nigerian criminals infesting their
> networks.

Blocking rima-tde.net, maybe you will be blocking almost all spanish
DSL users, including myself. I have my own DSL connection, and SMTP
running on my computer. I could spam the entire world without using my
provider's smarthost. Please, think twice about this.

Regards, Ismael

--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"