[linux-audio-dev] Re: No spam replies please

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: No spam replies please
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 20:54:00 EEST

Hallo,
Robert Jonsson hat gesagt: // Robert Jonsson wrote:

> Tuesday 09 September 2003 10:56 skrev Frank Barknecht:
> > Brad Arant hat gesagt: // Brad Arant wrote:
> > > I wont tell anyone - I wont even tell them you can't spell.

Well, I do actually take care to run good filters. My email address is
spread all over the net so I do get a lot of spam. So filtering is
important. I run spamassiassin and regularily train its Bayes filter.

So I do work for *not* having to read spam.

But if "trusted" people like members of a trusted mailing list now
forward spam I can just as well stop filtering.

If someone needs to comment on spam (which is questionable per se)
they should at least remove the spam quotes from their reply, like
Paul did.

ciao