Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Blocking rima-tde.net, was Re: *****SPAM***** [linux-audio-dev] WINNING NOTIFICATION
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 21:25:00 EEST

I can't speak for Joern who should be returning as list admin in the
near future; but as long as I'm taking care of the lists I will
not block ISPs. That's throwing the baby out with the bathwater,
IMHO.

However, as previously mentioned, I'd like to get spamassasin
in the list processing chain. I just don't know when i'll be able to
do so.

--

Paul Winkler http://www.slinkp.com Look! Up in the sky! It's SPIDER RIDER-WEARER! (random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)