[linux-audio-dev] LL-patch for SuSE kernel?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LL-patch for SuSE kernel?
From: Uwe Koloska (koloska_AT_voiceinterconnect.de)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 10:46:36 EEST

Hello,

is there anyone with a version of the LL-patch for SuSE kernels?
(I use 8.2 with 2.4.20). Some hunks of the patch are always in
the SuSE kernel (sometimes with small changes as other variable
names) -- and this lead me to think that the SuSE kernels had
included the LL-patch.

Maybe (having the KEYBOARDS discussion in mind) it would be "a
nice thing" if SuSE (and other distributors) have a LL-kernel
ready to run.

Uwe

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany