Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference - Call for papers

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] 2nd LAD conference - Call for papers
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 17:10:54 EEST

>as announced earlier on this list, the 2nd LAD conference will take place
>April 29th - May 2nd 2004 at ZKM (Zentrum fuer Kunst und Medientechnologie,
>Center for Art and Media) Karlsruhe, Germany.

I may be sticking my neck out on this, but I'd just like to note that
I plan to use this conference to do the first public demo of Ardour
with MIDI sequencing and editing support (unless it somehow happens
way earlier). It would be great to have as many other cool and
expanding projects as possible represented in talks about their
conception, implementation and integration into Linux audio as a
whole.

--p