Re: [linux-audio-dev] Best road to audio programming happiness?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Best road to audio programming happiness?
From: Earle Castledine (earle_AT_ezi123.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 15:27:03 EEST

Wow, thanks a lot everyone. I'm certainly going to check out JACK, but
is GTK+ flexible enough (can you make your own buttons and stuff)
Actually, don't answer that, that's just laziness on my part - Its just
that I've noticed that the graphics sometimes take a back seat in the
linux world :)

... Well that uses up my one free "really newbie" question. I promise
the next question I post will be thoroughly researched!

Thanks again,

Earle