Re: [linux-audio-dev] Best road to audio programming happiness?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Best road to audio programming happiness?
From: Frederick Gleason (fredg_AT_salemradiolabs.com)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 16:34:45 EEST

On Tuesday 23 September 2003 09:01, Steve Harris wrote:

> It's a not a google question, as I think you want to know how easy it is.
> Its actually pretty easy (at least in GTK2.2), I made a meter and scale
> widget for GTK very easily and I was a GTK newbie.

If you're a C++ hacker, you might also want to check out Qt. Very powerful
and well-engineered toolkit, with the added benefit of being cross-platform.
The documentation is first rate as well. The KDE Project (among other
things) is built upon this toolkit.

        http://www.trolltech.com/

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development |
| Salem Radio Labs | http://www.salemradiolabs.com/ |
| War is less costly than servitude, said Vauvenargues ... the choice |
| is always between Verdun and Dachau. |
| -- Jean Dutourd |
| "The Taxis of the Marne" |