[linux-audio-dev] MIDI part II

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] MIDI part II
From: hexe_2003_AT_directbox.com
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 14:33:56 EEST

Hello again!

I though about my MIDI problem again and I concluded that the only mistake can be my alsa
version. Nothing else could hang up the system, right ?
Well, then I'd like to know howto use MIDI via the OSS-layer, because alsa-0.9.7 ( current version)
seems to need some "magic" to get started and I am MUCH impatient right now ;))))
Any tips, links or something interesting where I could start with ?
Howto say OSS that there is a MIDI-keyboard ? ANY applications uses MIDI-IN signals via OSS ?

greez, Sascha Retzki
Verpassen Sie keine eBay-Auktion und bieten Sie bequem
und schnell über das Telefon mit http://www.telefonbieten.de

Ihre eMails auf dem Handy lesen - ohne Zeitverlust - 24h/Tag
eMail, FAX, SMS, VoiceMail mit http://www.directbox.com