[linux-audio-dev] JACK tutorial

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] JACK tutorial
From: james_AT_dis-dot-dat.net
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 11:26:19 EEST

Hi,
  I've recently been learning to use JACK, and I had a look around for
  some kind of introductory article. I couldn't find one, so I wrote
  the tutorial I would have wanted, as I learnt.

  The tutorial is here:
  http://dis-dot-dat.net/jacktuts/starting/index.html

  Please have a look, make suggestions. Flames are fine, too. Let me
  know if I've made some huge error. Or maybe I'm not doing things
  the best way? Whatever, let me know.

  If this is well received, I'll write about more advanced topics as I
  get to them - mixing, the transport, threading without blocking the
  process callback, etc.

  I'll probably be asking a lot of questions later on, especially
  about best practise.

Thanks peeps,

James