[linux-audio-dev] jack: what does this mean ?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] jack: what does this mean ?
From: Sascha Retzki (lantis_AT_linux.net)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 19:20:26 EEST

Hi.
Well, you know I am a novice in everything related to linux & audio ;), but THIS:

jackd: pcm.c:5959: snd_pcm_mmap_begin: Assertion `pcm && areas && offset && frames' failed.
received signal 6 during shutdown (ignored)

is an alsa-error, right ? I could not find an answer on the question what it means, so
maybe some of you can ...

greez, Sascha Retzki

Linux.Net -->Open Source to everyone