[linux-audio-dev] GMPI - requirements

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GMPI - requirements
From: Tim Hockin (thockin_AT_hockin.org)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 11:22:19 EEST

One of my tasks as part of GMPI is to provide a draft of the requirements
doc. I turn tp you all. If you have requirements that you think should be
in GMPI - please let me know. These have to be requirements. Not
handwaving though explosions, and not wishful dreaming. Things that are
required or desired that will make GMPI be the open music platform we need.

Feel free to email me privately or publicly. I'll be happy to condense
ideas and to extract requirements from whatever you have for me.

Trying to get the ball rolling again...

Tim

--
Notice that as computers are becoming easier and easier to use,
suddenly there's a big market for "Dummies" books.  Cause and effect,