Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] guitar preamp plugin, v2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] guitar preamp plugin, v2
From: Florian Schmidt (mista.tapas_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 17:42:41 EET

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:39:09 +0100 (CET)
Tim Goetze <tim_AT_quitte.de> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> a new, completely redone version of my valve-inspired preamp plugin is
> up. improvements over the predecessor include:
>
> * smoother distortion; clipping kicks in veeery gently

vvvvvery nice.. Are you artificially limiting the amount of available
distortion? it could even be more for certain things ;) I also very much
like the crunchy sounds with just a bit of distortion. Maybe it would be
nice to have the frequency shelving adjustable..

Florian Schmidt