Re: [ann] matched, Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] guitar preamp plugin, v2

Subject: Re: [ann] matched, Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ann] guitar preamp plugin, v2
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 20:06:34 EET

Hallo,
Florian Schmidt hat gesagt: // Florian Schmidt wrote:

> I did the same for a different style of music though.. With loads of
> mistakes and shaggy time feel:
>
> http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/florianschmidtmusic.htm
>
> click on "Black Orpheus Jam".. The guitar only has the preamp plugin on
> it and a tad bit of reverb. I will record a better version these days
> [when i find the time]

But your's is a real guitar. ;) I did use a simple pluck~ patch that's
available on my site, routed through Tim's plugins and then out.
Controlled by my trusted 16 fader midi box...

Tim's plugins really create that "Santana" amp feeling. Maybe they are
a tiny little bit, well, I don't know the english word, but in german:
"krächzig" in the upper frequencies. But not much.

ciao