Re: [linux-audio-dev] Does NI run Traktor FS on Linux through Wine ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Does NI run Traktor FS on Linux through Wine ?
From: Florian Schirmer (florian.schirmer_AT_native-instruments.de)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 13:42:17 EET

Hi,

> Aha!
> This suggests there IS something more linuxish coming? :)

This does not imply anything! Let me put it this way: I just dont want to
convince the Keyboard folks with a windows program which runs under linux +
wine. We need something which is available on Windows and/or Mac (so they
easily can compare) and has a good reputation @ Keyboard. If the linux
version will then work slightly better i assume they are convinced once and
forever :-)

Regards,
   Florian

---

-> Florian Schirmer -> Software Developer -> NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH -> florian.schirmer_AT_native-instruments.de -> Schlesische Straße 28 -> http://www.native-instruments.de -> D-10997 Berlin -> Tel. +49-30-61 10 35-74 -> Germany -> Fax +49-30-61 10 35-35 ---- New:

INTAKT - The most powerful loop sampler ever => http://www.ni-intakt.com

NI KOMPLETE - Nine instruments in one gigantic package => http://www.ni-komplete.com