[linux-audio-dev] Just for fun - Hearnet

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Just for fun - Hearnet
From: Hans Fugal (hans_AT_fugal.net)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 21:41:32 EET

This is a little toy I hacked up while learning the Jack API today. It
is not sophisticated, it is hackish, and it is probably not really doing
precisely what I intended it to do. But it's fun. It does a simple form
of granular synthesis: it plays a grain for every incoming packet in
realtime.

Requires libpcap and libjack (of course).

http://falcon.fugal.net/~fugalh/hearnet/

Feedback is welcome.

--
 Hans Fugal                 | De gustibus non disputandum est.
 http://hans.fugal.net/     | Debian, vim, mutt, ruby, text, gpg