Re: [linux-audio-dev] linux audio and ppc

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] linux audio and ppc
From: Antonio Willy Malara (behappy_AT_maialone.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 15:47:03 EET

On 2003.11.11 08:56, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> powerbook g3 pismo.

those are the white "snow" ibooks?

> digigram vxpocket and the internal sound chip (called screamer iirc).
> works fine with alsa.

mine snapper requires to load and unload and again re-load the module
to get workin... btw... i was just serching around for some cheap usb-
audio interface, just to get my guitar and my keyboards into a jack
graph :)

> To someone whose only tool is a hammer, each problem looks like a
> nail.
> - Edsger W. Dijkstra, EWD838
> Jörn Nettingsmeier

wil

---
Il jazz e' lasciare che la luce brilli, lasciarla essere.
		-- Keith Jarrett