Re: [linux-audio-dev] M-audio transit/ozone/MobilePre experiences?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] M-audio transit/ozone/MobilePre experiences?
From: Clemens Ladisch (clemens_AT_ladisch.de)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 23:42:31 EET

Mannr_AT_uwaterloo.ca wrote:
> Does the M-audio MobilePre work with Linux?

No.

> Earlier there was a 'beta' released (by Clemens Ladisch):

It doesn't work. I think there is a bug in the USB subsystem in the
kernel, but I don't have time to research further now.

Currently, these devices don't work with Linux at all.

> I am also considering the Tascam US-122 as an alternate,

This one isn't fully compatible with the USB Audio specification,
either. I'm not sure if the special driver supports all features.

HTH
Clemens