[linux-audio-dev] M-audio Firewire 410

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] M-audio Firewire 410
From: Girish Wadhwani (gwadh_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 22:43:04 EET

Hi,

Does anybody the state of Linux support for the
firewire 410? Searching through various mailing lists,
I found comments that suggested that somebody was
working on it but I couldn't find any further
information.

Does anybody know if this is a MLan device? Any
information sources that point towards a datasheet or
similar would be very useful.

Thanks,
Girish