[linux-audio-dev] modular synth GUI status?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] modular synth GUI status?
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 20:03:06 EET

Hello. Who of us are working on a modular synth GUI where user
grab&drag modules and connects them with cables? I'm myself
interested in the editor GUI development --- there already
are many modular audio engines, but not particularly good GUIs
(Quasimodo might be an exception if I remember correctly).

Below is a short list of modular synths. I'm still searching for
more. I will mail an updated list later, but at meanwhile you
could help me ;-)

Regards,
Juhana

 == cut ==
Name Author Has cable-GUI Has script-GUI
Nord Modular Clavia Yes No
Harmonizer/Vsig Eventide Yes Yes
Oasys Korg ? ?
Csound Barry Vercoe No Yes