Re: [linux-audio-dev] virtual vocalist - I think we could

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] virtual vocalist - I think we could
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 18:08:54 EET

>From: David Olofson <david_AT_olofson.net>
>
>BTW, where did the Zero-G site go? Seems dead, and I can't find any
>demos elsewhere...

Here are urls for demos:
http://www.vocaloid.com/demos/MicroOrche_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/Vocaloid_for_you_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/kimi_no_uwasa_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/mahou_no_kurukuru_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/partyline_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/thepoint_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/totoumi_koiuta_128.mp3
http://www.yamaha.co.jp/product/vocaloid/demos/yukigeshiki_128.mp3

There are also the following files from zero-g site but have no urls now:
LOLA_Demo_1_Little_Bird.mp3
LOLA_Demo_2_Bach_Vowels.mp3

Some of the demos seems to have also a human singer. The one which
sounds worse is the vocaloid.

Regards,
Juhana