Re: [linux-audio-dev] deconvolver for IR creation anyone?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] deconvolver for IR creation anyone?
From: Apostolos Dimitromanolakis (apostolos_AT_aei.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 19:53:44 EET

I would be interested in this project too. What I'm looking for is
actuallay an anti-reverb that will be able to cancel reverbs in a
listening room, well always in conjunction with the listener position.
The other useful thing would be a phase-filter to correct the phases
coming out from a two or three way loudspeaker to get clarity in the
sound similar to high-end speakers. I'm surprised that you mind modern
consumer soundcards not linear, after all the sigma-delta converters
used in most of todays soundcards are supposed to be perfectly linear
and it was one of the reasons of their adoption.

Apostolis