Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Security Module for realtime audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Security Module for realtime audio
From: Jack O'Quin (joq_AT_io.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 17:15:50 EET

Tim Hockin <thockin_AT_hockin.org> writes:
> making a proc file is trivial, really. I have lots of example code
> for simple proc file interfaces (read and write). Need it?

I've been looking at that, and plan to do it next. A good example is
always helpful. It can help to avoid missing some subtle detail,
especially important for kernel-mode programming.

> but we could also printk it on module load.
>
> but then it will become more complicated:
>
> dmesg | grep "Realtime Security:" | tail -n 1

The realtime-0.0.2 I posted yesterday already lists its options using
printk.

For those who wish to look at it, I put a copy on my home system...

  http://www.joq.us/realtime/realtime-0.0.2.tar.gz

--
  joq