[linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins, freqtweak, fftw3 and the planet

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins, freqtweak, fftw3 and the planet
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 09:53:01 EET

i was trying to install swh-plugins and freqtweak on my new laptop and
ran into some problems with the planet's rpms. they seem to depend on
a feature "libfftw3f.so.3" that isn't being supplied by any other
package. i have fftw3 installed, and it gave me the file
/usr/lib/libfftw3.so.3, but not the "f" version. the same problem
exists for the planet's freqtweak package.

does anyone have any clues about how to solve this in a "packageful" way?
thanks

--p