Re: [linux-audio-dev] qsynth configure script fails on debian [qt]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] qsynth configure script fails on debian [qt]
From: Eric Dantan Rzewnicki (rzewnickie_AT_rfa.org)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 21:28:38 EET

well, I'm at work right now where I run debian stable, so, yes it
is /usr/share/qt and the version of qt is 3.0.3. This box isn't really
set up for any audio stuff (other than alsaplayer) since making sounds
isn't part of my job :( . So I probably won't bother trying to get ams
running on it. I don't have jack or fftw or ladspa installed so ams
won't compile anyway.

When I get home I'll try this on my debian testing (sarge) audio box and
see how far I get. Thanks.

-Eric Rz.