Re: [linux-audio-dev] Project: modular synth editor

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Project: modular synth editor
From: Marcus Andersson (marcus.t.andersson_AT_spray.se)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 19:22:08 EET

Hi,

I have been thinking about something similar to be used in the nmedit
project. A Modular Synthesizer GUI Framework. It would contain
implementations of useful widgets and handle user interaction, like
module placement, cable connections and module parameter settings. The
framework would then be individually customized for each particular
synthesizer and connected to the synthesizers backends. Unfortunately, I
will not have the time to implement it, but I could contribute with ideas.

Marcus