Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From: Tim Orford (tim_AT_orford.org)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 21:33:20 EET

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 05:38:06PM +0100, Tim Goetze wrote:
> anyone who knows just a bit about GNU/Linux knows there isn't just one
> company in charge. those who don't know even that, you can expect
> to get the idea as soon as they are browsing the news or applications
> sections on linuxaudio, or any linux+audio site for that matter.

companies work in strange ways. I find it constantly surprising
the lack of understanding that management has of GPL'd software
development. I assume that these are the companies that the
consortium would like to communicate.

> please give this guy a break. we've seen nothing yet, let him do as he
> wishes. we can flame to our hearts' content once there is some wood
> to burn.

:-)
Ok, point taken, although i disagree that we have seen nothing.
I intended to be constructive, but am admittedly frustrated at the
complete lack of acknowledgement/understanding of any of my points.

regards

--
Tim Orford