Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_linuxaudio.org)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 13:50:22 EET

> i'd like to make a few things clear, first of all, how come there's
> a mailing list called p-consortium which isn't mentioned on the
> site?

consortium-p was set up as a temporary list. I think the p stands for
Preparation. If it's not mentioned on the site it's because I haven't
got around to setting up proper lists yet.

In the next few days I hope to set up a mailing list for consortium
members and another for the management board, as it comes together.