Re: [Jackit-devel] Re: [linux-audio-dev] New name for ladcca?

Subject: Re: [Jackit-devel] Re: [linux-audio-dev] New name for ladcca?
From: David Olofson (david_AT_olofson.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 22:14:17 EET

On Monday 19 January 2004 20.57, Bob Ham wrote:
[...]
> I'm not sure I like gaffer, purely from an API prefix perspective
> :)

Good point. I have to call Audiality "Ady" to get a sensible prefix -
but that still seems to be pretty unique.

> LASH and LACE I like, and I'm torn between the two; LACE is the
> quickest to type, but LASH is much cooler.

Not much of a difference on Dvorak. Both are very easy to type.

Fix your layout! ;-)

Anyway, I like both the acronym and the meaning of LASH.

++LASH;

And yes, there seems to be a shell named 'lash'. Can't seem to find
it, though...

| Free/Open Source audio engine for games and multimedia. |